Thursday, November 22, 2007

Greetings from behind a ceramic mug instead of a travel mug.

hi.

how are you?

I'm good.

I'm warm.

I flaked on the turkey run.... hear me out, though.


So yesterday I got off of work early, and did some things around the house. Ran about 2 miles as a warm up, did abs and then circuit.

Circuit was especially hard yesterday, and is becoming increasingly so as my hips are on fire. and i have to wear the brace all the time. but with the brace I am fine. Really.

So I took it easy when I got home and took a hot shower.

This morning I woke up and the temperature outside had dramatically dropped. It's cold! But I got up anyway and started to get ready. My hips hurt dude. I mean the pain is white hot. I used BioFreeze and that felt better for a little while...but i didn't want to make myself miserable.

There is a difference between pushing through woosey pain and busting yourself up for no reason.

So mom gets the ill-gotten sweatshirt.

and the Reindeer Run is Nov. 30th. We'll do better with that one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you got a good blog going...whats your name btw?

KIRAN LIGHT said...

thank you very much.kiran :)