Saturday, March 22, 2008

What the F*** do Kenyans eat?


Today was the Crescent City Classic. A 10K. My first 10K. My time was awful but at least I finished!

By the end my muscles were on fire because I nether trained enough nor stretched enough. I am having sinus issues... and I felt like my chest was going to explode.

I am totally gonna do it again in the Fall!

My time was 1:13:10. Not good but could be worse.

April 19th is the Corporate Cup.

Back to the title line... so the winner... and 1st 12 runners in were from Kenya... and did it in 20 minutes approximatly.

WHAT THE FRICKEN HELL IS THAT?!

I ask you... how is this possible?! Almost 6.4 miles.... in that time.... what were you running from that you have gotten this fast.

I am not a runner. Good-ness... but seeing that score and having the moving camera take your pic is addictive. Stronger, faster, better. I am sure I can do better.

From here we re-commit to the training regimine... also... am doing well with the biking, now i have to take that show on the road... literally.

and now that i CAN swim i have to get back in the pool and ACTUALLY swim.

No comments: