Sunday, May 25, 2008

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...

I woke up happy.

and I am as confused as you are reading this.

Have you ever had a dream and woke up wondering what it meant?
Have you ever had a dream and woke up knowing exactly what it meant?

I got that second one, and I don't know what it was... It wasn't overly anything. Very realistic... nothing out of the ordinary, except Dream Killer was in it (we are no longer speaking.It has been 2 months and i am a better person for it)

He had a new girl roommate and a new cat named "Southern" in my dream.

I don't know what exactly equalled "happy". But I woke up feeling very settled. Today life is good.

Other updates... Bama is engaged. Little Bit told me. To a girl that worked with him at the gym here. I am in awe that his way worked. I get that he took in a huge amount and sifted... and it begets marriage? Interesting.

Had a real date with Goggles. Dinner and wine. It was nice. Today a crawfish boil and a bar-b-que. It was ok. I'm just not into him, and I will never be. And now we are looking for the words to tell him so and still have him train me. (or put me in touch with his old swim coach because we need to clean up some bad strokes.)

however i did lose 3 lbs this week (though i probably gained them all right back today)

In other news... I am sticking with my bad law school for a year and trying to transfer before next summer. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: