Friday, May 23, 2008

I am holding auditions to be in my wedding party!



why? because i want the thriller dance.
Please proceed to video if you have not already done so.

But K you are not engaged...
I think you are missing the point! Please watch the video again
You are not even seriously dating...
Why must we argue semantics. THRILLER!
Don't you think you are jumping the gun just a smidge? what if your friends are rythmically challenged?
My theory on this is that you really only need one guy that is TOTALLY into it to make this work. Stick him in front and watch the magic happen!


and for my challenged friends... i am confident in my ability to make new ones!

Can one really base a whole wedding around an after party dance?
It would be an Indian wedding anyway, by definition that is at least 1/2 freakshow... and besides..
THRILLER! need I say more?
Where do I sign up?
uh... 1st i need a date I like.

have made it work out #2 w/Goggles. (which is what I am calling him). I get why one needs to change trainers every so often. Apparently my current weakness is lower abs. and Cissy lets me get away with that.

Also... ran at a 6 min pace for 3 minutes. that is growth for me. Countdown to when I tell him this is not dating.

M says I have to tell him. otherwise i might not.

1 comment:

Kontessa Krunk, Esq. said...

If you promise that 1) Thriller will be your first dance as a married couple and 2) your bridesmaids' dresses won't be ugly like the ones in the video, I'll volunteer for wedding party detail right now.