Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I AM NOT A CYNIC! i am intolerant.


there is a difference, gosh darnit!


At some point today I decided I would be more productive at a coffee shop. There were too many distractions at work (the stupid people kept talking to me), even locked away I got 11ty billion emails... and then mom locked herself out of the beautiful new truck (and I reminded her why I get the spare set of keys ALL the way to her house to pick up the spares and ALL the way back to her work).

Onward. at said shoppe. yuppie people are following me. I found random yuppie girlie friend to shoot the sh*t with. She is a bit too sugar smacks for my taste. But live and let live.

She goes to the restroom and comes back to tell me all about it.

"OMG! you HAVE to go in there! the air freshener is so yummy! it is like a Vanilla HUG!"

i'm not making this up. she really said that. honestly who puts those words together in a sentence?

anyway, i am sufficiently intrigued because i have the attention span of a puppy. So i must check it out.

K: Honey, that is not a vanilla hug... that is someone who got espresso+vanilla syrup+milk and it did not go well.

G: How can you be so mean?! What do you mean?

K: What you are smelling is someone's sick.

G: still didn't get it

K: look at my drink. Why do i get a vanilla latte w/half soy and half non-fat milk

G: so you don't get sick?

K: right. (intolerant means lactose intolerant) what you are smelling is vomit.

and sadly, girlie had to leave me shortly thereafter.

p.s. She did not keep her coffee and this amuzed me to no end.

No comments: