Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday JD

dunno if you're still reading. my readership tends to be those closer to me that don't leave their footprints lest someone else we know make fun of them. Believe when I say better things are coming for you. they have to.

I spend tomorrow in Columbus on another leg of the cosmic bunny slide. I'll let you know how it turns out as soon as I know. It is wierd that re-assuring messages are starting to come from the strangest places... says the girl that tells a complete stranger that she believes life holds better for him if he learns to shift through the Sh*t faster. Life has become a sort of Disney movie (DON'T even ask who I would be) where the trees are trying to talk to me (not literally you smart a**). and it's scary... or it would be if I were not a bond girl.

oh yeah, and what's up with blogger and the pics?

No comments: