Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Roommate has a profile on MATCH.COM

stay calm. this is not weird. a lot of people do this.

That is not the freaky thing... know where I saw it? on a pop up advertisement of... wouldn't you like to meet this single in your area?

No. No I would not. He is usually right downstairs. and I do NOT want a relationship with him. We already have one. of a financial nature.

ewwwwww.

his pics are really him. but some of the stuff like he works out 1/2 times a week... liar.

He is not 5' 8", that would make him at least my height. which he is not. he's more like 5' 6" ish.

he does not read

diet= meat and potatoes... or microwave pizzas.

and he drinks 1/2 a week?! liar. he gets freaking smashed at every "social outing" oh wow.

he does not live alone... he lives with me!

and what he is looking for... whew!

Oh... and the best part, he is paying for this.

But i cannot judge him, i just made up an email address and dummy profile to see what he had out there.

happy dating, be careful, people lie online!

No comments: