Monday, August 28, 2006

Honorable Mention


Super cool! I got honorable mention from my new favorite blogger! I don't know how to put the link up yet- that will be the afternoon task to look forward to- but it is Billable Time by Jd. His blog is stinking adorable! We totally heart Jd, and here's why. I need him to work... not like to be employed but in life... In marriage or better marriage (which ever turns out to be the better situation) because he feels so familiar to me. He's obviously super intelligent (with non-typos that seem to pepper my blogs) and has an awesome sense of humor about himself. Witty and sensitive and a swimmer to boot?! C'mon!

More than that, he is familiar because I know people like him who have been kicked in the crotch by less than deserving women. And though we all have bad potential, with the right person said potential can be fantastical. And life is too short to be unhappy. We all do the best we know how with what we have right then. I sense that Jd is so much to many more people than he realizes. I further sympathize with the frustration he knows that with his achievements comes a myriad of people who will try to take credit for it, or villify him for doing well... i.e. "You think you are better than everyone else, smarter than everyone else" that the small people spit as a billboard of their insecurities. Like I've said before- total hearts from this side, and hugs and kisses from far far away.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I didn't know Crush made a cream soda :)
As seems to be the norm, you've brightened my day with your blog and comments.