Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I heart blogs!

I like reading other people's blogs. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of crud to sift through, I think the formula is like six clicks of 'next blog' to find something worth reading (on second thought that is a bit of an understatement). But nonetheless I like it.

I like that the blog (anonymous or not) is where people are comfortable spewing all that is most important to them. It is my new guilty pleasure. But I find myself starting the bad habit of commenting on some of them- as if random people wanted to hear from me, how funny. In the middle of a Tuesday, when Sheryl Crow and I are going to meet Buddy in a bar, and I am staring down the prospect of another pointless corporate rah-rah meeting to go to, it helps me through my day to check in on someone else.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was delighted to see your comment on my blog (term used loosely)! It's nice to know that there are people out there that enjoy my little stories.

I like reading your blog (although I am humbled in the presents of a true blog!)

Critter-Mom