Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Duels Part Deux


Did you catch the word play there? Duality... dual... duels... aliteration... all the d's?

right, so back to business. There is so much paper on my desk that I fully believe files are breeding like rabbits. And instead of attacking it I am blogging. nice.

Good/Bad thus far... Coming in to my department I got smacked with a door. It was a good cartoon sounding smack too. It may have even shook the building... not to worry, I'm a bit hard headed. My retractable badge broke so I stole another from the super secret stash... and the soundtrack for today is a great one... Stevie Wonder- Sir Duke/ The Clash- Rock the Casbah/ KT Tunstall- Suddenly I See/ Bellini- Samba de Janiero/ Earth Wind and Fire- Let's Groove and September/ lots of Santana/ rounded out with remixed Hindi music. The temp from upstairs has a name for the dance I do around my office... he's just jealous. He uses my candy dish as an excuse to come by and try to catch me when I think no one is paying attention.

JD- buck up about the impending nuptuals, the best part of weddings is the retarded dancing. If you are lucky you have an 'interesting' uncle who will tie his tie on his forehead and swing his jacket over his head like a lasso. good times are about to ensue- I can just tell!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

You've got me good to go on the wedding. The festivities start tomorrow, so I have one more night to get it all out.
Picturing my uncle, any uncle, even dancing is enough to bring a smile to my face. How you do it day after day is beyond me.

KIRAN LIGHT said...

it's the smack in the head. i strongly recommend it. if nothing else it blurs your vision of people you don't want to talk to.