Thursday, December 28, 2006

91-100

100 things about me.

You've seen it, lots of people blog it. And yet, as much as we all love Kiran... even I know at 100 all at once is a bit much. So we will split them up. (Does this look like an attempt to buy time to think of more things to make me sound interesting? Maybe.)

100. I once accidently bought a car on Ebay. In Canada even. But it was a stick.
99. I can not drive a stick.
98. No one I know that drives a stick trusts me enough to teach me using their car.
97. Enough about the stick.
96. I have adored Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennet since I was in Kindergarten. During my 1st international flight my mom made me listen to music to relieve the pressure in my ears. I would listen for the lengh of one side of a tape then she would put hot damp towels in the earphones for a while. Then I got to listen to the other side. It works well for fussy children.
95. I am laughing at myself for how much I like Michael Buble.
94. I call him Bubble. Even though I know it's wrong.
93. I get really hot or really cold very fast. It is disconcerting because I think that so much about me are extremes. including my Idealism.
92. I go to sleep with socks on almost every night.
91. I wake up with no socks on almost every morning.

that was a bit less painless than expected. Stay tuned for the next installment.

No comments: