Friday, December 29, 2006

way too much blogging- 79... till I got no mo'.

Honestly who blogs this much? I am professionally worthless today. Why? Because I'm unhappy. Which brings me to...

79. I work out harder when I am troubled.
78. It's harder to work out when I am happy.
77. I should not drink when I am angry... because you will hear about it.
76. I should not drink when I am sad... I might cry, unless you make me laugh... Then I might cry because I miss Madigan.
75. I have grown into a person who is able to let go of people who are not good to/for me.
74. Sometimes that still hurts.
73. I haven't written besides journaling in almost a year. Instead I shove things I write on scraps or put pen to what is put on my laptop in Arc... thinking I will come back to it later.
72. I have never given my sister the book of my poetry she asked for-
because: a) it isn't finished b) it will never be finished c) because every time I open it I am tempted to change things. and I think my writing young... and though I can see the progression... I still think some of it is just too bad for another person to read.

*now she won't get it because I don't foresee a need to speak to her for a good long time*

71. I have trusted some of the wrongest people with my words.
70. I am a snob when it comes to literature and I secretly turn up my nose at people who buy books in the grocery store and only read James Patterson or romance novels. they are not real books to me.
69. I don't like people.
68. I lie. I like them in THEORY... but usually not in practice. In living color and large groups then general population are a bunch of a**holes.
67. I stopped bar tending when I came to # 69 and 68.
66. Obviously I like some people.
65. Pot roast is my favorite food. ever.
64. I can't stand blind forwards and chain emails. If you email me enough dumb sh*t I will stop reading anything you send me.
63. ***I take this one back because it involves the life of an innocent child***
62. I would still be there for her (Pretty Camel) if she needed something.
61. I want to say the same for Madigan, but I defended her bad behavior for too long. Today I have deleted her from my friend list.
60. In some ways I am like my mother.
59. Not all of them are good.
58. Christmas chocolate still makes me happy, even if I don't eat it.
56. Dream Killer lied to me about not getting grades yet. They've been posted for 2 weeks and I know how he did. But I will let him think I believe the lie.
55. I hate watching ballets with anyone who knew me when I danced. I will never be in that kind of shape again. To try would be the advent of cortisone shots. and people say dumb sh*t like "what if?"
54. I don't believe in can't. I am not a natural runner, so I am training with a sprinter. My stamina was sporadic but short over consistent spans of time... solution? circuit training. I am going to be more flexible than I am now... yoga.
53. I still don't bow in yoga.
52. I took my thimble with me on vacation because I did not want to risk the chance of someone else touching it.

that's all I got for now.

3 comments:

MC said...

Great list. And I didn't realize we were supposed to bow in yoga.

KIRAN LIGHT said...

actually, you shouldn't if you don't know why. The insult is not whether or not you do... but if you do and you don't know why... and don't WANT to know why, it's insulting. Like making the sign of the cross as a fad. get it?

thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :)

MC said...

As long as there are no follow up questions, yes, I get it. :)