Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Advent of Bird Flu.


It seem like we are doing this quite often, doesn't it, boys and girls? No, the last time was right before going to Columbus. While the time line is approximately the end of the year I am going to take this as a "NO". and it is heart-breaking.


As I sit here amongst my paper-shackles I want to cry. No I didn't think life after school would be easy (F*ck work and school was not easy) but I did sort of see an accomplishment with the stupid degree... now I can't seem to clear the next hurdle.

But neither can I stay here. I have no illusions about the way Louisiana is seen in any "market" that matters. Which is why staying with said company at least look semi-decent on paper. But maybe I am not properly selling that.... or maybe I am not properly selling me.... or maybe I am not the asset I have strived to be seen as... or maybe the world only rewards idiocy. I don't know.

Boss-lady says to take a day and regroup. make a list, weigh options, do everything and nothing for a minute. So that is what tomorrow will be.

Big girl. no tears. in other news... lemon is not taking well to be dropped. he is bucking and is willing to take to the drive to bring me a present. I like presents. he may have feelings. I don't like feelings. or to be fair- I don't understand them. mushy ick.

No comments: