Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rare form.

I should not be blogging... I should be working... I will get back to being on desk arrest in a minute... in the meantime something bears being conveyed. This is honestly too great.

So we have established that sometimes certain people should just not talk. I mean no sign language, nothing. They should be banned from communicating with other beings. To illustrate my point... the always entertaining Dream Killer.

Mr. track and field athlete who still has a gi-normous framed poster of himself at Penn Relays ran in college and has not worked out save the few times he has tagged along with me to the lakes or the one time he tried my Yoga class. I don't why he feels the need to shoot his mouth off, but he does. He finished finals on Friday and was sick over the weekend, so Monday was the 1st minute he suddenly had nothing to do. Monday I had to tell him that I need him to get a hobby... because if he calls me one more time I'm going to kill him. He thought I was joking... he does not know that I have a culling song. again, I digress.

So he asked if I was going to the gym after work and of course I ask if he has met me. He mouths off about how I work out like a girl and whatever I do would be like a warm-up or a cool down to him. I say, "really? come with it." so he does.

I kid you not... 10 minutes maybe. One round of circuit training and he gave it up to a bush (meaning he got sick). Nice. So you (like I) are probably thinking he has learned his lesson, I do not need to rub it in from now on he will behave himself. No, no that is not what happened. In the car as I am dropping him off he says "If you kept your head up you could breath better when you are running, you wouldn't get so winded and you could probably run faster."

I give him an EDS. he says "WHAT?! I'm a runner, you know I watch form."

No khuti you WERE a runner, now you are irritating and never going to gym with me ever again.

But none of that says why I had to tell you all about it NOW... Because I just got a text message that says his legs are SOOOOOOOOO sore. and wow. but really? and again he just should not speak.

No comments: