Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dream Weaver.

I might be a little harsh on the Malty Milt Head. He is all over this horror-scope thing. and I don't so much buy into it. I think it's wild how illogical it is that such a successful person really takes this as little hints on what his real life will hold. It just doesn't make good sense.

and yet... I think I have a couple of superstitions as well. Well, at least one.

I am reminded of this as I woke up to the alarm clock at 530 this morning (because TODAY is my technical last day at Chase... we'll get there... Please hold) with the remnants of a dream still fuzzy in my head. as I shook it loose and mulled it over, I thought "Sh*t. Now it's never going to happen."

that is my superstition. If I dream a situation... it is not going to turn out that way. It might not be the EXACT opposite, but whatever happened in my dream is EXPLICITLY not going to happen. It weird, but it's kind of tried and tested.

And it's kind of obvious that whatever I am dreaming is something weighing on my mind. be it sub or conscious. It is not so disappointing... except it crosses out a possibility. or maybe I'm just dumb f*cking myself.

No comments: