Monday, August 13, 2007

This one time at band camp...

I don't think I'm going to get the stuff I meant to post.
Let's start with what I got.

I am LOVING Lily Allen. Loving it! her music, not her trite dramatic celebrity life. So this is today's theme song. Because I heart it mucho..


"... no, not in a million years. You're nasty, please leave me alone." love it. LOVE it. I am laughing so hard, it is so sorry what amuses me. I would use some of this stuff.

and also, I don't like people. I say that earnestly I think. I've started a row with too many people. Maybe I am cranky and fussy. this feels a lot like what happened around V-day.

back to the title.... So I spent the weekend in Gulf Shores, AL with 10 other girls in a 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo on the beach. very nice really.... except it was just like dance camp. By Saturday night, I was done. I couldn't stand them for 1 more second.

I had mini-words with Tourettes. It was our very 1st time. In about 7 years of what is a real friendship. it was over quickly with "I'm sorry"s and "I love you"s. You know, the way girls fight without really fighting. it was over her bit of hypocrisy.
Shy still over his trying to exert himself. and taking issue with Bama period.

Dk. Because I am still treating him like crud over the Rosemary thing. (what? she contacted me over MySpace. and she's nasty. I have no reason to protect her privacy) He keeps calling and wants to have in depth conversations about nothing. (Bama withstanding... no. no in depths with him)

We rowed over him trying to correct me about Afghanistan's political history. He is not smarter than me. He does not read, and he was not right. I let him have it last night because I was tired. I looked it up this morning and when he called to say "good morning" he was treated to a discourse on the Afghan's political climate circa the Soviet collapse. Which was replaced again with the MUJAHIDEEN and not the TALIBAN which came about 2 years later. and it was NOT an American construction. idiot.

He thinks I am deflecting and unhappy with life. He says last week it was Bama, this week I am taking it out on him. (not really true)

The answer he got was "How about you go pick up a newspaper instead of psycho-analyzing me."

Harsh. but he listens not at all.

The pic is a limited print from Cirque. and I want it badly. It is only $875. I am wondering what I could sell to make this thing happen. But it looks like it may not happen today. but one day. I find it breathtaking and beautiful like you would not believe. I would create a portion of my dream study/library around it.

Update: my boss just pops up over my shoulder to ask "If I needed you to work overtime this week... which days would you be available?" my prompt reply "Not any. I'm all booked up :)" and I am going back to Yoga tomorrow in my new BCBG yoga pants... so you and your 8-5 can SUCK IT! but I didn't say that last part.

No comments: