Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Hey, remember that time..."

Apparently that is how Big girl, suck it up because I have to ask for a favor- conversations start.

Made it to the gym yesterday... Bama is at the door and waits to walk me in. This is how it goes...

K: Hey, remember that time...
Bama: That you needed to learn how to swim and you realized that I am the best person to teach you?

K: Ok, that too... and also that time that I stuck my foot in my mouth and said I did not need your help?
Bama: As a matter of fact, I do remember that!

K: Is that far away and funny yet?
Bama: *laughs* yes it is. What is your schedule like because we are 30 days and counting...

So we put a schedule together... 4 times a week for an hour plus... for the next 30 days. Starting at 7pm today.

and guess what this is costing me? Nothing. He is officially on Team Kiran. Yeeeeeeah Team.

and after 30 days, he goes away. forever. :)

Update: Malty Milt Head is off the blog! This what he sends me in response to post... as his bit of Horror for yesterday...

Allow that super-hot certain someone to demonstrate they've got a heart of gold as well as a shiny exterior before you get too wound up about 'em. As you well know, pretty is as pretty does.

No comments: