Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I am not a 2-hitter qutter!


Side note: Screaming this into a cell phone does not so much convince the person on the other end of the validity of the aforementioned statement.

The dream-killer has officially forgiven me. Ok, would everybody please act surprised. He was over it by Tuesday, after I broke up with him as my friend Sunday night.

Friday night we went to dinner- he says I owe him a $10 glass of wine for the one I left at the loft. I say.... "ummmm sure." translation: not happening. So the restaurant we went to was wonderful- truly one of my favorites. Had a glass of wine with dinner and ordered an after dinner martini- couldn't drink it-it had Bailey's in it, it would have made me sick. We went to a cigar bar after that- it was awful... the crowd was red-necked, uncouth, and highly unattractive, which is the opposite of what this place usually is. We go to it's sister bar downtown- it was dead. And yet this seemed better than the usual suspects. Had a cosmo and ordered a Effn Black Cherry and sprite (hint: it tastes like a shirly temple) and couldn't drink it. Mr. Dream-killer who also thinks he knows me better than anyone in the world had the girl put it in a martini glass... with no ice...and apparently no sprite. and as much as I like Vodka I just couldn't stomach it. So I had all of 2. and Mr. DK finds it necessary to remind me that when a boy buys a girl a drink, she is supposed to drink it.

on to Saturday... and this is my funny.

We got tickets to the LSU game and a spectacular parking pass (which was worth more than the tickets) so I offered to buy us shirts. I got a football jersey #22- yeah ally (sp?) broussard. But it was the only one nike put out this year. I asked if DK was gonna get the same one... to which he replys... "Honey, no offense, but this is HOMECOMING not SADIE HAWKINS". I thought it was funny. The jersey he got was quite dashing as well.

Also used my ace of a guilt trip to get Saints tickets for last night, and about 3 in the afternoon I had to make the mature and adult decision to let them go. There was no way I was going to make it to N.O. in time and plus I didn't want to drive back so late or so early this morning.

In other news... not going to approach the Daydream. will post why later.

No comments: