Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This is the greatest stuff on earth.


It is a sugar scrub. In small quantities you put it your hands- rub, rinse, and dry.... you will smell your hands all day.

With a friend... you take a bath and then a shower... and you don't leave the house/apt for the rest of the day. Hey, I don't make the rules.

My dentist keeps this in the bathroom of his office. I always have to brush my teeth before a cleaning at his office because I never remember to do it before I leave work. (The news from this visit is 1.) I have a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes 2.) I am less stressed and sleeping better- I'm not grinding my teeth and haven't popped off my sealants. yay.)

He used to have the Spearamint/Eucalyptus for Relax which I loved. Loved so much he gave me a jar for X-mas. I left it at Monito's and bought myself another which I have yet to open. Now he has Sandlewood Rose. I LOVE it. Sandlewood is Chandan in Hindi. and it is my most favoritest scent in this world.

Here is the kick in the head. If it is just me by myself, a whole jar all alone- I will never touch it. If I can only have a little (like at doc's office) I covet like crazy. And I absolutely must have the scent someone else has (not just another one they make but the specific one someone else has). How funny. How retarded. I am not going to let myself buy the Sandlewood Rose that I want. Ok. maybe we'll save it for a bad day... and then that is so what I am going to get!

No comments: