Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Talk about dodging a bullet!

So funky T works out at my gym also. I interrupted him talking to Bat-Girl to tell him to come to circuit training to which he says he has to get in better shape before such a thing is possible. He further asks if Daydream has ever told me what he (dreamy) eats. I say "no, why is it interesting?" He says Daydream is absolutely manic about it. He has his intake down to the exact calorie and every two hours etc. etc. He gets to the gym about 530 and leaves about 7. When he isn't training other people, he is training himself.... This is not the bullet.... please hold.... it's coming and it's great......

For breakfast he has is up at 4 with a piece of toast. I know, I know- you are thinking "what's wrong with that? I eat just a piece of toast sometimes..." no, no. A literal piece of a whole piece of toast. like let me cut this thing in 1/2 because I can't have all those carbs at once. WTF! It's not funny. but I can't stop laughing. So the daydream has been effectively squashed. Well... maybe a different kind of daydream... I did tell you his body is perfect. *sigh*

No comments: