Friday, September 22, 2006

UGH.


That is the word for the day... because that is how I feel.

In other news... I hate Jordan Almonds. and somehow I constantly forget that. Look at the pic. Aren't they pretty? Don't they look edible? Right, but they are gross. So I have a disgustingly cute sachet of them on my desk leftover from a bridal shower. They are pretty. I forget they are gross. I try to eat one and spit it out... But they are still on my desk. I have to find someone to give them to, I'd hate to throw them away.

Even through the UGH comes a strange sense of peace. Serene tree frog indeed. Maybe will blog it later. I am ready for LSU to kick Tulane's teeth in, and hope Monito watches it to. ick.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Greatest blog ever!!!
I HATE JORDAN ALMONDS! They are the most vile candy (are they even candy?) ever.

Another thing along those same lines is roasted chestnuts. When I was in Austria one winter, I'd smell them and they would be the greatest smelling things ever. Then I'd taste them and they are absolutely ruthless to your taste buds. But they smelled so good I kept buying them trying to develop a taste for them.

I hope everything is going well sunflower.