Friday, September 08, 2006

who knew?


Welcome to our 1st installment of "Who knew?"...

1. Who knew that the Jeff that commented on JD's blog was really a super hero? "super hero?" you ask... well yes... how else does one explain his gross appearance as both CAPTAIN OBVIOUS and TECHNICALLY-ADROIT ENGINEERING- GUY- LOOKING- AT- A-NON-PRACTICAL PROBLEM.
(don't get upset if you read that Jeff- it's a joke... or maybe not, but mostly so :)
which brings me to ...

2. Who knew I was that biased towards JD? ummm... everybody!

3. Mr. Chang apparently did have issues with me.... I burped. It was incredibly un-feminine. I had to call people and tell them, it was quite funny. and yet Bat-Girl is sure that is not the end of the pseudo-crush... especially since my tummy still feels funny. and the object is bit of a man-whore... to which I can not be too judgmental about as I have been called a.... #4

4. Who knew there was such a thing as an "Intellectual Whore"? and wow... and I was told I am one by the guy working on his masters in philosophy, so it was much of the pot on the phone trying to reach the kettle. Such a being (the IW) seeks out stimulating conversation... the downside to that is that in most of academia the better minds come with lesser bodies. So they entertain what they consider better bodies with lesser minds as someone regarding them as the sun... when they are no longer seen as the sun... they get angy.

Apparenty Mr. Philosophy once upon a time felt slighted- we had lunch to patch him up one day and out comes #5....

5. "You were the girl I thought I would marry"... who knew you could hear that after hanging out with someone for less than 2 months? I knew him in high school, I saw him later in life, I thought we were cool.... I was wrong and I freely admit that.

I think that's all I have for now.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

No revelation as to who the person was that caused the PF Chang v. Crush matchup?