Monday, May 07, 2007

Be not Nobody.

What would you do if you had all of the time to do all of the things you never have time for?

Know what I got so far? (I made a list)

1. Catch up on reading and homework for LSAT class (duh)
2. Phys therapy and dr. apptmts... including eye exam for new glasses and contacts
3. post resume everywhere
4. find new hobby
5. catch up writing in all journals (i currently have 3)

Let me tell you about the journals.

Smile- dusty pink. it is where I write down good things. I make myself write something good when I don't think I have anything. I especially write things that are genuinely good- to keep for a day when it is hard to write.

L' Arc de Triumph- it is kind of big- but awkward and not a standard size. it is more small and fat. I used to write random in it. but this is the journal that stuff was stolen from... and mailed to my mother, and to the dream killer. Not that it created the controversy that it was meant to. They both kind of went... "yeah, you kind of told me all this stuff...so this is kind of redundant for no reason". I now write mostly poetry that I will edit when I know how. I still write random.

Fleur de Lis- this was the gift from Lemon. I promised myself I would only write special, meaningful things in it, as it is so special. He says it will never have character if I keep babying it.

The last is the recipient of a new task. To answer Socrates' 6 questions (from historic Socrates... 1st portion of Plato... not later Socrates).

We will start w/ What is Virtue.

The questions themselves are supposed to be telling. About what you think, but more so about the way you think. I like it better than the friggen myspace quizzes.

If I like what I spit... I'll tell you about it.

Cheers.

No comments: