Thursday, May 10, 2007

i let dk oversleep by 8 min...


Today is going to be a great day.

Why? because this has been a fantastic morning.

Why? because it is 71 degrees outside (this week we've made it up to 95) and I was up early... found special "you are great" card from moms w/gift card for gas. That rocks. Gas is now $2.89. So I shower... on the way to shower... I am reminded that before I went to bed I remembered to wash face, use astringent and put the baby cream on my face...and drink as much water as I could stomach before bed.

... this morning I wake up to great skin! Now if I could just manage to not pick at the 3 imperfections that drive me nuts b/c I know they are there...

on to getting dressed... found $25 in my jeans pocket. yay me.

MRI is today. DK is supposed to meet me and stay with me while they do this. and pick up the police report this morning, because they took forever to file it, and the place is around the corner from his house (isn't everything). further we were supposed to drop his jeep for an oil change. His wake up call at 730 said oil will have to be later, he is going to sleep for another hour.

Why does that make the great list? Because it is not my oil change. and all of my stuff for today will get done. Selfish? yes. but this boy also has boiled crawfish in his freezer.... from about a month ago. He just has to peel it and I promised crawfish fettucini... from scratch. These are the ways that you have to nag him to do things that benefit him. I don't want to be a nag. I really don't. and I don't think women that do nag, really want to be that b*tchy... at least not all the time.

Also, big productive thing from yesterday... new resume. granted the format is wrong... but all the words are there. so now we find a way to change format and then organize by function and specific... and spam the world with it.

Onward people... Theme song: Mas w/loli (it's in arabic... but great). It's sucky on radioblog so I may have to give you the vid later. Tania is trying to make me put something together to this for Ibizza. I am not so flexible these days. but i do love the song... so maybe for her.

also... my sunflower are out! I heart sunflowers. I plant them. they are blooming. One to the things I like about them is that there bloom like is like their last hoo-rah. One shot, that's it. then the whole stem dies. Wow... that looks a little morbid. don't mess this up for me.

No comments: