Thursday, May 31, 2007

see the mini heart? it is for Bama

Bama got a job for Will.I.Am working at another pool. Yay to the king of the life guards.
He finds me on an elliptical machine in the far far away cardio room (I told you he shows up wherever I go at the gym... unless I want to see him). He pulls out my ear plugs to tell me not to worry about the Will... that he has a job and he will be fine, though he may not work out with me for a little while.
I later am enlightened by someone else that Bama pulled said string and did so the day that Will got fired, because the circumstances dictate that Will cannot get his job back. I still miss the Will. and mini heart for the wonderful deed from Bama.
Also Shy has officially apologized and no longer has beef with my lifeguard. He was cooler w/Will than I was. but when I stopped talking to Shy Will spent more time w/me and walked me to my car in the evenings because where I park is far. So we are ok for now. even he acknowledges that it kind of needed to happen.
In other news, this girl needs to learn how to network and talk to people... so DK is bringing me along to campaign for the politician in his parents neighborhood. Oh THIS should be fun. and by fun I mean completely scary. DK promises food and liquor AFTER. nice. So we wear big girl slacks and suck it up. We need to learn to be superficial and convincing one way or another.

No comments: