Friday, June 01, 2007

Goober alert.

guy I knew from high school who was working on his masters in philosophy has taken time off from that to to focus on his "music career". For those of you who know him- stop laughing.

In an effort to gain some street cred he now has dred-locks. As he is telling me this on the phone, he points out that I probably won't like them (that is true) , I probably won't go anywhere with him (also true but not because of the locks) and that it hurtful for someone you think is attractive to not think that you are (so that would be accurate as well... i don't think he is attractive but it is not the physical that makes me says so).

His undergrad is in journalism. that mixed with his 'music career' has led him to producing a mornng show on a local radio station. It's the soft rock station. As he is telling me about it, I say I have found it before... they play Streetcorner Symphony and the raincoat song. He laughs and says Raincoat is by Kelly Sweet. He tells me to listen on a certain morning and sure enough the tacky DJ dedicates the Raincoat song to me.

:)

Masters in Philosphy is still a no. He's cynical and intense and kind of grabby. plus he yelled at me and told me that I hate men. anyway... here ya go.

No comments: