Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Done.

June LSAT. 155. That is 2 better than February and 2 less than June 2006. So that is what I am applying with. Okay. This could be worse.

It is 64 percentile. and under the very best circumstances. I have to feel good about that I guess. and this is what makes us accept that I'm not going to do better than the 157. Shit.

Ok let's see what the Princeton's Review's refund policy is.

So I walked away from this. and I come back. I am tired of hearing no. I will say that I do not feel like so much of a failure. I tested well on every practice. I did better on EVERY practice... and I took a lot of them. Maybe it is the way I stress myself out... Maybe I am just not that smart.

Now I feel like the point I start my applications from is.... "I know this doesn't look GREAT... but really I am going to make you proud of me... Just let me in."

Maybe Malty Milt Head has the right idea. and the better approach is to step back and figure out why the no. and what I'm doing wrong. and what I need to do better. and where I am going to go to law school.

Update part 3.
I looked at my answers. I stuck to my strategy... and this is what happened.

1 Logic/Arguments. I had to shoot for 20. I hit my 20
2 games- I had to do all. I finished and only got 3 wrong
3 1st reading... this was experimental... I got that
4 2nd reading... harder than 1st I knew it would be my worst section
5 2nd Logic/arguments. Even I knew I was tired at this point. I struggled to test through it and I didn't hit my 20. This is what messed up my score. 1 or 2 more questions right here and I would have at least gotten the 157 I started with.

and not even this makes me feel any better... and I cannot do it again. Only 3 times in a 2 year period. ugh part 2

No comments: