Monday, June 04, 2007

From now on please refer to me as Betty BadAss.

I get to therapy this morning and Yimmy greets me with coffee. This is weird by itself. Then he says:

"Good Morning, BadAss. How are you Ms. BadAss. Hope you had a good weekend because you are not going to have a good morning. Ready to see how much of a BadAss you really are?"



So the chronology of being ratted out went so:
1. DK talked to mom-told her I tried to circuit
2. Mom called my ortho- told him I tried to circuit
3. Ortho called Yimmy- suggested Yimmy demonstrate why I am not ready to circuit.
4. Yimmy is trying to kill me.


In addition to my workout of about an hour. He does the plank test... where you hold plank position for as long as you can. my best is 2 1/2 min. today? 35 seconds.


Then superman stretches on a Swiss ball (big medicine ball) 4 sets of 15 reps. I was literally on the verge of crying 1/2 through set 2. Yimmy sits on a ball next to me and says "Focus on the breathing. Take your time, and you are not getting up until you finish my sets". It took everything I had not to cry.


By the end of my torture session the intern wrapped me up in a heating pad and Yimmy brings me cold water to make amends. I am pointedly not speaking to him. He bounces beach balls off my head as he explains I am out for 4 more weeks and if I ever try that again, he will try to kill me again.


The way he sees it... I will either listen to him and heal over time... or he will 1/2 kill me and I will morph into Spider-Woman. Except with no super powers. Rat bastard.

No comments: