Saturday, June 02, 2007

Golden Flake

So that is me. Last night was supposed to make it out downtown... was gonna go after the gym but by the time I got home from gym and showered... no ma'am. this girl was not going anywhere. Plus last week, I was out every night. That was too hard. I made it to therapy and crawled into a corner with a heating pad.

DK was not on his side of town. When informed of the aforementioned flaking on my part he says... "Well I waited for 2 hours to hear from you. we are ALL on your time sched... and this better not be because you went to circuit!" ok, we will say that is not why. (that is SO why).

Apparently I pulled something that is around or behind your shin. It is getting better and feels better if I only use the elliptical machine, I can even do step... but no running. and circuit involves lots of not nice to me running.

As I walk out I see my boss's boss walking in. I speak. I don't like her. I am reminded that I do not want to go back to my job. I would say that hunt proceeds in earnest but LSAT is one week away from Monday. so for the most part we are shutting down until next Sunday.

This morning I am not campaigning. My back is too tight and I know I won't be able to stand for a couple of hours at a time. and I don't want to be that girl that has to find a chair or leave early... or find something else to do. Why? because it looks weak. and I would rather not go than look weak... and my time would be better spent fine tuning lsat.

No comments: