Saturday, May 12, 2007

"We either make ourselves strong, or we make ourselves miserable...

... the amount of work is the same"

I forget who it is by, but I saw it again recently and it has been stuck in my chest ever since. Therapy is going well but at random times me right arm still goes numb and I can't hold on to anything with that hand... and it's scary. but getting better.

Also knee is screaming and I have what I think is a shin splint but only on the right. I still tried to circuit yesterday but had to quit... plus it would put me late for the movie. The Mexican laments "I hate it when you are hurt. It is painful to watch" I need to stop working out when I am overly hurting. Somethings you are supposed to work with and not through... so says my orthopedist.

But like the quote says... I believe it. and I am not a punk. If there is a choice, you know which side of that fence I am on. because I've been miserable. and it sucks.

My trusty coffee pot died this morning. I am veclempt. sniff. I have had it since 2000. It makes enough coffee for just me. So roommates have to use their own, or wait until I get mine. or beat me to it. I now have to buy another. sniff. g'bye old friend... we've had some interesting blends.

in other news Perfect Stranger sucked. and I got a soft pretzel instead of popcorn. It made me happy. today is day of laundry... you wouldn't think I'd have so much since I didn't go to work this week. hmmmm

So changes to next week... therapy is at 730 to force me up sooner and give me more time to loosen up during the day. We will finish up spitting about Socrates and look further in to St. Thomas Acquinas... I'll tell you why later. and on the idea of spirituality- we are going back to GIBRAN. also more concrete goal on how many resumes to send and to what jobs. got a mini bite from another bank and follow up on wreck insurance. and lsat classes start back on tuesday. refreshers all around and I will tell you what went wrong on feb lsat.

besos.

No comments: