Thursday, May 10, 2007

My gas tank is bent.

There is no joke there. It really is bent.

Ok, so I guess the joke would be... that there is a dent in Blanca's trunk? Stupid Bama was stupid right. the rim on the spare makes it a bit suspect.

How did the day that started out as happy happy sunshine go?

again, I have a list for you...

1. The girl that hit both of us in the car accident has no insurance
2. The guy that hit me did, his is saying I have to talk to hers
3. Mine is saying I don't file a claim with them

so on the off chance I have to pay for this out of pocket... I get an estimate

4. appx 3600 US dollars.
5. and my gas tank is dented... so it may leak and blow for no reason
6. Dk to the rescue... he is about to make it to DC so I will have the full grown jeep to drive
7. which is why he wants to add me to his insurance
8. because he keeps thinking we are "going to make it"
9. because he quarrelled with his most recent ex of I forget how long
10. today he tells me he never took it seriously because he slept with her the 1st night he met her
11. and she had issues that he never took her to meet his parents
12. and she tried to trick him into getting her pregnant

13. after the MRI, I saw my spine today. it was kind of cool
14. I am more concerned about that gas tank- Dk says he will buy me a fire extinguisher if I insist on driving it.

15. I hate my job and I don't want to go back to it. I just can't. besides that being off is nice...
16. I am thinking I would like a job in Pharmaceutical Sales. I could do this. Right?
17. I have yoga tomorrow w/ Carmen. She calls you out. She guages your potential and then lets you know when you are not measuring up. I think it may still be too soon. Plus she does not know me like that.

18. no drugs today, and I am ok.
19. I am loving 30 Rock. How great that I do not watch normal TV... but I will watch it online at the wrong time.
20. and Tourette's solution to all of this... "K. Margaritas. Call me"

No comments: