Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Today has been mostly spent recovering from yesterday. Jenny Bear, Tourettes, and a guest appearance from the Unicorn (because she is 20-something from South Dakota and sickeningly unscarred. Christian extreme with cartoon tendencies). I describe not negatively. She is what we imagine we would be had no one every hurt you a day in your life. ugh. By the end of the night JB and I snuck out to the Wine Loft. Where we affirmed that it is our favorite bar.

This is JB and I's special special day. I love this day 2nd only to Christmas. It's great. Further, it is great because it is consistently great. you just don't have a bad Cinco. That is just wrong.

In other news... on short term disablity from work. MRI next week. My doc remembers I am clausterphobic and I shall have the open one.

Now I have nothing but time. I shall begin the search for a new hobby on Monday. That plus LSAT and finding new workout regime is what I have to look forward to. We are finding the new dream.

No comments: