Sunday, May 20, 2007

I have beef with Victoria's Secret...

maybe beef is too strong a word.

As I have my afternoon snack, I am flipping though the sale catalogue because... let's face it, that is the best time to buy stuff. and as I do it occurs to me... Some of the models do not so much pull off the sultry look... in fact what they do achieve is something more akin to demonic looking. Don't know what I am talking about? Please hold... pic to come.

This will have to suffice for now because I promised to go to church w/Tourette's tonight. because she is scared.... she is also under the impression that I am Buddist. WTF?

also, Don't ever listen to me about anyone. Unless I have a negative opinion. Because though I think everyone is great... if I dislike them, I have a super important reason why.

But as Biana meets Overachiever and asked about him when she calls me... I have to tell her DK has forbidden me from introducing him to girls that ask to be put next to Overachiever. Apparently I am an easy mark. That is why I ask the Overachiever myself.. or the Nugget. and don't tell DK I am hooking anyone up with anyone. so there.

She further enlightens me that the Politician is a man-whore. well duh. but you still would like to hope differently. and her side-kick is turning tricks for the Judge and his friends... and how would that end well? But she is officially his Judicial Attorney... so 8 more months for her in that office.

Will see if I have more to put up after this train wreck to Dehnam Springs. ugh. I am a good friend.

No comments: