Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I think I really am supposed to marry Aladin...

yes the cartoon character... princes are different in the flesh.

THEME: Honey Soundtrack - 13 - I Believe.mp3

It was brought to my attention we have not addressed Shy in a while. So lets. Also mini-blurb about Fed-Ex... we can start there.

I heart my Fed-Ex guy. He brings me stuff that is Fed-Exed from certain Attorneys in NY. I get about 3/4 a week. He is sweet sweet. He says nice things and goes away. It is great, every girl should have such a Fed Ex guy. He is a bit of sunshine.

I mention so to Jaws as our ships cross... she spits "he's married". I say "and? he says he likes my hair or my shoes... I'm pretty sure that is not infidelity"... but she saw him at the market and his intro to her was "so when are we going out?" she says "you are wearing a wedding ring" and he says "so?"

That does knock him down a peg. I had hoped he was better than that. and no he has never breathed 1/2 of an inappropriate word to me.... on to Shy.

Lack of Shy because he breathed lots of inappropriateness. He is very vocal about the contacts he has. As long as we are cool he is very vocal about how much they are at my disposal. He begins to intimate that he is the stand-in for my lack of boyfriend... ummmm no. never on my most desperate nor worst day ever.

I saw him at the car-wash when I was getting the Jeep washed. He paid for it. It was a nice gesture. I didn't think anything of it. Later in front of people he brings it up and says he did it because that is the kind of thing a boy-friend does for his girl. I pull him aside and explicitly tell him the joke is now over and please stop.

and he does... and then he doesn't. fast forward he had words with a life guard... and then Bama. he has the contacts to get Bama fired and I ask him not to. He doesn't and lets it go.

He tells me that Bama should worship me like he does. no comment. Then all filters break loose and he says something that was his idea of a pass. Something about the shorts I worked out in... and I wanted to let it go... but talking to him does not work. and I am not willing to placate him for those contacts. I will do well in life... but I refuse to compromise my dignity to do it.

The only thing he respects is being cursed out... so that is what happened. and now he works out on the days I do not, and at the times I do not. And I don't care, I am not the one to tuck tail and run. I did nothing wrong.

you see why DK is the world's most wonderful safety? He asks for a relationship and is fine without it. No trying to make me sleep with him.

2/2 on sleaze... where are the princes?

OH and back to mom... same breakfast... I inform mom that she no longer gets to pick them... I tell her what happened and she laughs until she cries and has the audacity to say "Well I didn't really PICK him, you know how your Auntie is... She's so pushy... I couldn't really say no....". But I can "Hell no!"

No comments: