Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Dream Killer is going to hell.

See the pic? notice where Al's hand is... seems appropriate for the confines of your living room... Not so much for your friendly commercial book seller.

Yesterday the Dream Killer and I had terrible lunch at what promised to be a "New Orleans style restaurant" and barely escaped with our arteries unclogged. It was wretched. I had homework to do and we both needed to soothe our tummies with tea. Enter Barnes and Nobles. We get tea and snuggle down on the big squishy chairs.

All of a sudden DK grabs my hand and whispers "look, look, look! This is freakin great!" I look and I am trying not to laugh. A woman is asleep in a chair with her head thrown back, mouth open and her hand tucked in her pants. I smack DK for being obvious. He takes a picture with his camera phone. I write on his hand that God does not like ugly, so stop being ugly... he doesn't hear me... he is too busy texting it to everyone in his phone. For the sake of propriety I am not posting the actual pic.

No comments: