Monday, May 07, 2007

BREATHE!

If one more friggen person tells me to do this I'm going to break a frying pan over their head. Today was mostly productive. Lsat catching up... now back to slowing down to read and re-read the techniques... we will learn how to get everything right. It is the only way to do better.

Had physical therapy today. So verdict is nerve damage and much strain on my rotator cuff. which translates into my right arm tingly, my shoulder hurts, and my neck and right trap is baaad. So therapy. We do exercises that use 1kg of weight. appx 2.2 lbs... and I am like C'mon! my therapist Jimmy (Yimmy if you like) is laughing at me. He says he is going to take a pic and send it to my gym. not cool.

I ask why we don't try the stuff I can do. there were people on the elipti-glide, treadmill, bouncing weighted balls off a trampoline etc. I say "Like that guy, I could totally kick that guy's bum at that (whatever he was doing)" Jimmy says, "so, your saying that you are not at all competitive?"

Yimmy has jokes. nice. (at this point I also call him Yimmy!)

He further says I am not to do Yoga or circuit until further notice (that's what he thinks) random cardio is ok as long as it doesn't hurt. I ran yesterday. 2.5 miles in 25 min. Chicago texted yesterday and I told him about it. He asks why I am training for the Marathon-o-Kiran. I say no marathon.

He texts that he will call tonight, and he does. We talk. I tell him about therapy... and circuit tonight (I was going to stop early and hot-tub... but I forgot). He says he understands completely. I am trying to align my trifecta (my WHAT?). He says I do this. He says I did this last June. When trying to be super Bond girl at something... I super extend physically and spiritually as well.

I say bullsh*t.

He asks... besides LSAT, what are you reading.

A condensation of the most influential philosophies of the masters and how they influenced schools of thought to come. and the bit about Socrates.

He asks what I am writing about...

I mention I expect to go through the 6 questions of Socrates... Tomorrow is "What is Modesty?"

and he says "yes, of course. I am completely wrong... Just tell me you are moving to Chicago"

Here is hoping I do get to say so, but it would never be for him. He is not a point of consideration and he knows that. He further understands why we are doing it again and agrees the debt is worth it for a better school. Says the guy who is now debt free after paying U-T 6 figures. nice.

In other news... the Dream Killer got his 1st A in law school. Exam in Obligations. Kudos Honey bunny.

Sleepy but restless. Now that you mention it, spirituality is the bit we could use some work in. but those books are in storage... maybe tomorrow.

No comments: