Monday, July 23, 2007

Dk got knocked the f*ck out!

I am really not laughing at this. I'm really not. Promise.

But the situation is not really new, now is it?

For those of you who have known Dk for a sizable amount of time... we all remember those Saturday/ Friday morning conversations with the illustrious Dream killer of "What did you do last night?" with the standard response of "Went out in Tiger Land, got into a fight... I knocked him out..." blah blah blah.

Then that got moved up to the late Thursday / Friday night calls of "What are you doing? ummmm I was in a fight and I got hit and I think I'm going to die...." blah blah blah.

Best case scenario I would be able to tell you that he has matured over the years and no longer feels the need to exert his male dominance.... Which would be true except for the last time he got into a brawl with his BFF and got maced by a security guard. He calls me in the middle of the night and I let it go to voice mail. Harsh but he'll learn.

and for a long time he did...

Except for the Saturday morning call of .... "uhhhh, so me and Grant and 2 girls were going to have dinner at our program director's house when we got jumped by 10 guys! I had money and both of my cell phones in my jacket pocket... which they ripped off of me and took... and Grant and I were gonna try to take them but were were protecting the girls... and they scream 'F*ck Americans!' and hit me over the head with a pipe... and that is the last thing I remember...." He woke up with a busted lip and blood all over a really nice shirt, etc. etc.

and shockingly no one else got hurt. hmmmm. I'm not saying I don't believe him (ok, I don't believe him... but I did not SAY I didn't believe him), but it is a bit suspect. I did however make all of the requisite coo-ing noises.

However it happened, it does suck that it happened the last week before he comes home. He has finals on Wednesday and flies home on Sunday-ish. He is further telling me that someone in his class gave him a calling card so he will call me but a little less frequently... to which I ask "are you sure you don't want to call your umm parents or siblings instead?" I.e. anyone who still believes this sh*t but me?

To which he counters "You have to be nice to me, this is an INTERNATIONAL CALL (boy did that line get old!) and plus I am bleeding!"

Fine. Poor Baby.

Please refer to the pic... It's a Toadal Knockout... Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

No comments: