Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I am a techno- idiot.

...otherwise known as ... "Come back, Michael...come back..."

Did my words look like were fading away... they were supposed to. With 'I love youuuuuuu' whispered at the end.

So one of the big changes as my workplace is that internet radion/tv/streaming media has been blocked. Or just the big ones. Like YouTube and Pandora. Or maybe just YouTube and Pandora. Now I seek other ways to amuse myself. and have successfully found internet radio/TV/and streaming media.

I found a jazz/big band/standards radio station which was cool. It has a link to Michael Buble's website, which I like. I click. he sings.

I bounce around to "Everything" and sigh to the beginning of something else... and I somehow managed to mis-click... because now there is silence.

And I am pouting at the computer screen. Because I am sure it is his fault (this moniter has never liked me). So Plan A was pout and stare until the sound of Michael's voice came back.

Oddly enough, that isn't going really well.

Plan B was to try to fix it myself. As I am still locked out of all internal computer systems, I figure 'How much harm can I really do?'

Plan C is to suck it up and ask an IT guy. But then I would have to admit that I am just spreading the papers around to look like I did something. No, we cannot do that.

Plan B it is.

Please work, please please please.

Update: I pulled the plug out of the wall. plugged back in and turned computer back on. It works now :)

No comments: