Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I woke up every hour on the hour dehydrated last night. Not kidding.



Jaws sent me the pic. I heart these. I might actually wear these. Get it? They are flipper heels... like to make fun of hurrican hit areas that are still not put back together.
All in all yesterday was very fantastic. Michael Ondaatje has a new book out. There was a review by Jhumpa Lahiri... whom I adore... talking about my writer-idol... it's almost too much!
Further I parked a meter behind Bunkles... and didn't put a dime in it... When I left at the end of yesterday I saw the bit of sunshine on Bunkles' glass (i.e. yellow citation envelope)... Whereas I had no sunshine.
Work out was also great... step/abs...2 1/2 rounds of circuit 2 laps on the track. The Mexican is laughing at what he calls my "new found motivation". He says "are you going to Cancun?" Nope that is October and its a maybe. His brilliant summation "It must be a guy"... again negative.
Little bit is writing my beginning triathlon workouts. She broke up with the Pseudo Daydream... I feel bad for her, she w0rked out with us for the 1st time since the break up. and people are talking... so the Mexican, ex Saints player, and even the Bama (miscellaneous reference) and I sort of rally around her... because people are being sh*tty about something that has nothing to do with them. So we make sure she knows we think she is great.
The bad news is that P-day is now more of a man-whore than ever. Equally because he is hurt and angry. He sort of comes over to talk about it but not really. I don't ask... I actually don't want them to tell me, I am the unbiased 3rd party... I heart everybody. as much as she is digging P-day still, Bunny won't even touch this one.
Shy is hitting the gloves with Little Bit... because the rest of us think the Little Bit is angry enough to try to kill us.
Interview today and Part II with the consulting firm tomorrow.

No comments: