Monday, July 23, 2007

The Face of Fashion...


is freakin scary! or maybe just the face of Versace. Even if it is cutting edge couture... would you trust that face? really?
Today is funny.

Off we go:
1. I am in flats (Pumas to be exact) because bond girl heels do not so much compliment this wicked shin splint I am having. and apparently I have lost a little bit of me (not really weight but mass?) and my pants are longer... and dragging on the floor.... and letting go of their hems. Very sexy. grrr....

2. The analyst who is my arch-nemesis i.e. the Wombat is fat. like crazy fat. like Guinness book of world's records fat. She has recently started to wear shirts that cover her massive bosom. With the roll out of a new process we have lots of higher up help in our building. She is getting many compliments on the new shirt. I sit here and laugh. No one likes the shirt.... they like not being able to see your boobage!

3. Her underling is super conservative little guy who is a couple of years older than me. He was over another department. He was super quiet. Now he sits by me and has developed a personality. Friday he shows up with a mohawk... and today there is a short sleeve button down to go with the mohawk. The Wombat blames me for this. I didn't do it but it is freakin funny.

ok and completely random... honestly I could not make this stuff up if I tried... I just got a phone call at work... this is how it went

guy: Hey, what's up
me: ummm, can i help you

guy: yeah, this g*** what's up
me: ummm, do I know you?
guy: yeah, this g***
me: I don't think I know you, I'm sorry, did you need something? can I help you?

guy: yeah, we met at the Shaw center... downtown, I was calling to talk to you.
me: I'm sorry I don't remember and I don't think I know you. But I'm a little busy right now, can I take your name and number and I will call you back?

guy: that's alright, I'll just talk to you later.

WEIRD.

Further weird because 1) how did he get my work number... plus all of the bureaucracy that protects me from having to speak to people... 2) who the f**k is he? 3) no offence, but his vernacular was not indicative of the sort of guy who would feel like they had 1/2 a shot in hell with me!

As I relay the call to my Cubby pals (to go with the new cubicles that replace psuedo offices)... Mohawk says: do you go to the Shaw Center?

To which I say "all the time! I've seen so much stuff there, there is the LSU gallery and Tsunami is there too. I've eaten there a bunch!"

Mohawk replies "apparently you've had a little bit to drink there also". Mohawk has jokes. I'm am loving the new personality that comes with too much gel.

No comments: