Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today I am a Decepticon... Specifically Starscream.

and new starscream too... with all of his dreams of grandeur.

why Decepticon you ask? even though i thoroughly heart the BumbleBee

Because I cheated on my girlfriend and she kind of knows... and she threatened to stab me in the hand with a pen if she gets confirmation that I cheated.

Wow the explanation of that one sentence is going to be too long. Off we go.

During Bunny and I's date, it was after work and I'd worn a dress. She went home after work so she showed up comfortable in jeans. So people at the restaurant kind of thought we were together. Which was funny. So when we saw people we knew and they came to say "hi" she offered "between K and I, I am the girl in this relationship because I called it 1st!" rat bastard.

So weeks later Bianca and I are having dinner at the same restaurant and I tell that story. and finish with "so between you and I, if people think we are together I get to be the girl because I called it!"

So her birthday was yesterday. B-day dinner got pushed to earlier movie and then dinner tonight. The movie is Transformers. A while ago she made me promise to see it with her. I said sure. and I meant to wait...

but then on the 4th of July.... it was rainy... and Tourettes called early in the morning with tickets... and Bianca was out of town... and I was weak.

On the phone today we are picking the time, and out of the blue she says "YOU'VE SEEN IT! I can hear it in your voice!" to which I promptly respond "NO! why would you say that?"

because I am the best liar in the world.

and by best I mean the only way I could be worse would be if there was a ticker above my head that allowed you to read my thoughts.

To which she says "ok, but if I get the slightest inkling that you have seen it, you see this pen... I will stab you in the hand with this pen"

I say "which pen?" get it? we were on the phone.

Right. so going to see the transformers again, and still very very excited.

No comments: