Monday, April 16, 2007

4/16/07- 2 of ?

Not on the list... but it needs to go up.

You know why girls don't want to look overly interested in a guy? Because we are afraid of looking like Jaws (like my Jaws... not Jaws w/a trademark). Case in point.

Thursday (or Friday, I forget) I had to text Bunkles "Don't be mad at me because this is your fault". He immediately calls back.

He asks what I did... I gave Jaws his #... because he was out for a week and she has asked me about him everyday... and then she asked if he still had a Chicago #... and how could I lie?... so I caved and gave her his #. He says he will just avoid her. She is under the impression they are close... I don't correct her because it is not my business.

Before Bunkles decided to behave himself in a relationship, he had a LOT of fun. We are hella cool... he tells me all about it. He and Jaws boinked and she has been messed up about him ever since. He casually steps to the side. It's like watching a train wreck... and she really believes he is just around the corner from asking her out.

See? We never know if we are being side-stepped... and that happend like maybe almost 2 years ago. I am sad for Jaws. .. but if I were a guy I wouldn't be interested either. She is an angry, bitter little cuss

anyway. I am glad he is back because I have had to walk the 2 blocks to my car everyday! and that is just wrong.

No comments: