Friday, April 13, 2007

If you can do it, I can do it.

Bianca passed the bar! 3rd time is apparently a charm. So did the overacheiver.
Darling Ricky was a no. I think he's done it like 3-4 times now. (Update: Dk has corrected me its more like 5. and it's about $500 a pop to retake.)He hasn't even conditioned. and I feel stupid for agonizing over the peat and lesser re-peat of the LSAT.

Further update, I think I was set up in finding this out. I was going to pull up the pass list on line and DK advised against it. He says let people tell me if they want me to know. I got a text from Bianca and got excited and texted Darling Ricky. He sent back a simple "no" and I felt horrified and sad. So I asked if he conditioned. Again "no" so now I've made it worse. I ask if he wants to come downtown w/some friends later for an outdoor concert... I'll buy him a drink. again "NO". Now I feel like I've made it all worse. Ricky calls DK who texts me to tell me about the depression Ricky is about to slip into. and I further feel bad. Know what DK is most concerned about? Lunch.

and like the title suggests... this should be the kick in the head to get my sh*t done. If they can do this, I can do this. And do it well.

That is where we are people. Back on track. Planning for Costa Rica and we're gonna get the apps out. Somehow there is more to life than being stuck in neutral, hiding in one's shell. Which is what I have done for too long. I got this. You got this? I got this.

No comments: