Sunday, April 01, 2007

There is such a thing as TOO skinny.


and it's not cute.


The pic is Paris Hilton. Shopping for Tourettes yesterday we are in the Limited and I give her a pair of pants that are a 0. They fell off of her. It was not at all cute. Back to Paris... This is her last Saturday at Hugh Hefner's 81st birthday party at the Palms in Las Vegas. How did I get it? Chicago. He is an investment banker for a very big investment company. and does something for the playboy empire that requires him to entertain, and thus he gets to be entertained by all of the bunnies at all of the parties. Including Miami for the superbowl.... and he sends me all of the pics. Like this is something I am lacking in my life. Playboy bunny pics. Don't get me wrong, they are not scandelous- just party pics but still.
His comeback is that we are so cool he sees me as one of the guys. I guess it is meant to be a compliment. but c'mon.

While I'm here, let's talk about Chicago for a min... it's a good story. I've seen him in person 1 time for like 10 minutes. and that was at least 4 years ago.
The day Tourettes divorce was finalized was a bad day for her. She calls me crying and I am willing to do whatever she needs. We take the drive to New Orleans on a Friday. Saw John Mayer at JazzFest and played on Bourbon street. The guy at the cigar shop remebered us from Mardi gras of that year (those guys are from El Salvador- they roll the cigars by hand) and the little guy didn't charge us for our cigars... and wanted to come play with us. We left him there. The point of that was to tell you that this is what made Tourettes see men as objects of entertainment. She decided to make out with every guy she thought was cute. Ick.

and there were a lot of guys on that street. I am not drinking, my role here is to try to contain the crazy. and pull her away from scary guys.

So I am waiting for my friend and an indian guy walks up to me and says "You're indian" I say "you're quick" he says "you're beautiful"... he now has my attention.

I tell him my name and he didn't believe me. It's not indian. I tell him Kiran and he likes that. We exchange #s and here comes my friend. She made out with him. wow.

Granted he is innocent, but I delete his number and he is trying to say something to fix this. That was the week he graduated from U-T with an MBA. and moved to Chicago that week. He still calls and leaves messages. So we become friend-like. we talk, we email, we text. I've never seen him again. and yeah that's about it. I think he is trying to make it to Austin in May, at the same time I am there... for another wedding. and I can't help but think there is something wrong with him. This isn't normal, and by indian measures, he is the most eligible bachelor.

this is my safety. if nothing else works out by 30-something. this very well maybe the guy. Lord please let something work out or at least let him be tolerable.

No comments: