Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reggaeton can't fix everything.


I just heard the Luny Tunes remix of Paris Hilton's "Stars are Blind". and I say again... dropping a latin beat to a sucky song does not make it suck less.

and yeah, thought I would feel the need to pull the former post... not yet.

It is rainy today. I love rainy days. Today was also Dentist Day. I love going to my dentist. Now they take my blood pressure too. My dentist is fussing at me because my blood pressure is a bit higher than he would like to see it. Excuse me? My tonsils are also a little swollen because of sinuses... he recommends consistent Claritan. and further the hygenists are excited about the parafin wax thing... they put my hands in it and then leave me in mitts.

Oh my teeth are perfectly fine by the way.

I wanted to f*ck off for the rest of the day. Snipping with Lemon yesterday left me in the most foul of dispositions. Why the angry gum-ball from his end. I don't know. I admit I should not have called him an a** that time, but what have I done besides that?

On a better note... Pandora has gifted me with a song from the Delerium soundtrack- the Cirque de Soleil show that was Bunny's and I's date. We had dinner at Tsunami and saw the show. It was amazing. Which goes without saying. I love everything they do. Having seen a couple, and gotten to talk to a couple of people close to the concepts...I am amused that I can explain their elements better. and I love the re-occuring concepts using similar elements and all the same mediums but wrapped up and marketed differently. :)

No comments: