Wednesday, April 18, 2007

De partout...jusqu a vous

It means "From anywhere...to anyone" in French.

It is the stamp on letters mailed by Canada Post. and I like it muy much.

It just seems to make an arbitrary letter a bit more friendly, doesn't it (mais non? if you like)

This morning is shaping up nicely with a ying-yang mocha (dark and white chocolate). I had to visit the gourmet coffee shop at the bottom of super scary law firm across the street. I found a paper from my alma mater and sat for a min, plus the bar is beautiful.

The story I read explored the negative potential of Myspace and Facebook. People put info like class schedules, lists of all of their friends, and everything they do with the whens and wheres... all with pics of you and your people... and you are surprised it sqawns the crazy.... Really?

I would like to offer my opinion on the matter.... ready?

Freakin DUH!

also, to be less of anti-socialites, Tourettes and I are forcing ourselves to make random eye contact w/strangers. Hers begot this text:

T: I saw the finest guy comin out the libary (i'm not fixing typos :) and i tried eye contact and he smiled and i busted out laughin, couldn't do it

mine? i locked w/some random guy about to cross the street in opposite direction, figured out he was old- like mid 40's. He starts pretending he's doing arm exercises and stretching. WTF? is that what I inspire in people?

No comments: