Monday, October 23, 2006

#2 My mom could be Diana Ross and that is wrong on so many levels.

Gotta be honest here... the list is taking entirely too long. But in the interest of the follow through we will keep going.

The music videos from the 80's... totally my childhood... looking back... totally questionable. Bad hair, bad dancing, bad clothes... just bad.

I heard the Diana Ross version of "Why do fools fall in love" and had to pull it up... as it was stuck in my head. Imagine my surprise when she runs up to the camera and bounces around in what I imagine her her interpretation of a dance (?)

The sad part is, this really is my mommiey. The long hair (streaked gray now) that could get that fuzzy if fried to a crisp and not conditioned. The lack of rhythm... the shiny jump suit... ohhh the shiny jump suit. In mom's defense she is color blind, but she is goofy enough to run down the Vegas strip and talk to people. It's just wrong... but mostly funny... but still wrong.

Next Post: why the cosmos are conspiring to make me poor?

No comments: