Friday, October 27, 2006

GOOD VS. EVIL IN THE BATTLE FOR THE UNIVERSE!


What cosmic bunny hole have we all fallen into? The world is just wrong... It started out normal enough... It was raining bloody murder (if it is possible to rain such a thing)... Yesterday I was supposed to have margarita's with the girlies after work... they were trying to make me call Tsunami waiter... which I was going to, but i'd lost the number. I even dumped my purse out.

This morning as I pull on my jeans for a casual Friday I put my hand in my pocket to find a freshly washed $5 bill and Tsunami-waiter's # crumpled in it. How did the ink survive? that is between these 2 pieces of paper and God.

On my way to work I get a call from the illusive Jenny-bear who says "Divali was last week, you can eat meat again. come over after work I have all the stuff to make you dinner... I even have wine so no excuses to stop anywhere" as I bask in the glow of anticipation of a home cooked meal... Lemon enters our consciousness with his 'good morning' texts. How odd. I talk to him all day. he texts and emails me all day. I've never even seen him(well I have in pics) . What's wrong with this guy?

Chi-squared in his profound wisdom sums me up as 'a square' and says that girls like me are easy to get a date out of. Apparently you just have to be consistently and excessively nice for an extended period of time. I say "Bull!" and he answers with "tell me about Lemon?" I do, and he laughs. He then asks what are my expectations of the Lemon and I say realistically I have none. Plus, though I've never seen him I know he is at least an inch shorter than me. that's just not attractive. Chi laughs even harder. He asks why I entertain the Lemon. I say "he's nice, and i like that he's nice and it's nice". He says "honey, you're beautiful and men are supposed to be nice to you. that is a given not an exception" so we are supposed to take Lemon as an extreme compliment and cut him off if he has the revelation of "feelings". ick.

In this morning's staff meeting my 'supervisor' handed out the most juvenille awards for training mentors... and announced the names of 2 new people starting next month. I can tell from the names they will fit the neat stereo-type of TRO's. not much education, little formal if at all, if higher education it will be the 'yard' or brcc... maybe university of phoenix. and $10 says the girl is a single mom. not to say i have anything against single moms... but single in the sense of having a 'baby's daddy' and all of the charming "keeping it real" ignorance that come with it. Don't judge me, this is my blog and my frustration.

Bianca's sidekick gave me a present of our favorite lipgloss last week... to prep me for her business card... she is now hosting 'Fun' parties and says she loves me so i'd never have to pay for anything and she mentions she is discreet. wow. apparently it is THAT obvious.

further palahnhuik (sp?) to follow. My head hurts with my situation.

oh and sidenote: how messed up was it that She-ra is He-man's sister. That was just wrong. (blogger would not let me attach my pic, will edit later.)

No comments: