Thursday, October 19, 2006

...but I digress...


Will get back to the list in a minute. Today was crap. I cried. at work. SO embarrassed. Bunkles called me and I may have made it through my day just pissed off except he says he had "friend intuition" from Chicago that said I needed him... and the flood gates just opened.

He's moving back. and I am happy because I miss him terribly. The pic is a present from Joules's vacation. Apparently she went somewhere that involved maple syrup. Since I will be here until late tonight I figure about 7 tonight I will take this to the head like a shot and hope for a sugar high to get through all of the stuff on my desk.

Tomorrow will be better. Dear god let it be better.

Actually, it has to be better. I think a fair assessment of my current position is an extended pissing contest. I say, you say, who cares what you say, what I say carries more weight. If you disagree, fine. Go find someone else to help you. You can not bully me into agreeing with you when I don't. I am here to help you but am longer going to go above and beyond if you cannot keep a civil tongue in your head.

no ick. Girl with balls. Today I pissed best. ok that's king of gross, not literally, figuratively

No comments: