Monday, October 23, 2006

RRRRRIIIIIPPPPPP....

This is the sound of a band-aid being ripped off. I am going to type this post as fast as I can and not spell check it (sorry in advance for teh typos... get it, that one was on purpose. laugh, dammit I am trying to entertain you!). In all seriousness this one is a bit of a ego sucker punch.

1. I am too much of a woose to call Tsunami-waiter. My deadline was Sunday (didn't happen) and my work friends are trying to help... "Tell him to meet us out for margaritas..." can't. scared. Just thinking about it I feel myself blushing.

I have no grand illusions about myself as Bond-girl in the sense of sexy goddess of the world. I fully accept my position as girl that can wear kick as heels but cannot wear dr. martens cuz she'll trip over her own clunky feet.

2. Apparently it is most apparent to the naked eye (pun intended) that I am the only person on the face of the planet not getting any.

According to Chi-squared, who was the 1st to broach the subject... Bunny picked it up and JB agrees with her. Bat-girl is the only one that shares my most embarrassed sentiments. Her comeback is that I shouldn't feel desperate because Tsunami is an option... which brings me to

3. Daydream is boinking someone I know. Chi-squared felt the need to point out that part of the way it was obvious was because I am working out like a demon, running at 9 o'clock at night, and reading 11ty billion books. The way he puts is "...you need to sit your little a** down. get some and calm down... and stop all of this over-achiever sh*t"... rounded out with even though Daydream works out like a demon, not only is he boinking... Chi-squared says it's w/'my girl' so it's someone I am friendly with.... which makes me wonder how much about people I really don't see.

Maybe I am too wrapped in my own world... dunno.

4. Scheduled the GMAT for Dec. it cost $250... app for JD/MBA to 1st choice... $225... that is one school. Holy Mother of GOD! and I am stupid enough that I started putting $ aside to help sis out with rent. I know I know I said I would never spend another dime on her worthless behind. Don't ask how I talked myself into this. The worst part is that I work for my $ and have worked for every G.D. cent minus b-day, christmas, and grad presents. She has never made enough $ to cover her bills and has always made ends meet with the help of various men.

Who knew her Mickey Mouse foot wouldn't be terribly attractive. The funniest part is that I know she does this, mom is in terrible denial... and I can't even call a guy for a drink. What cosmic bunny-hole is this?

Eventually we will have the dichotomous discussion of good girl/bad girl... in response to the NYT article... which is some kind of controversial.

No comments: